$275-$335 PER NIGHT
Charming & Comfortable
Each suite is not just a room, it is a Grand Experience!
California king beds
Private baths with tub and shower
Private balconies and patios
- Impeccable housekeeping
Luxury linens and towels
- Many outdoor garden rooms for relaxing
Enchantment Awaits . . . We Invite Your Inquiry.
We look forward to having you as our very special guest at The Surgeon's House Bed & Breakfast in Jerome, Arizona.
Please note that rates listed for our guest suites do not include tax.BOOKING & LOOKING
Always the suite for the doctor and his wife, as the largest, it occupies one-half of the second story of the home. $300
Above the garage, this cottage was rebuilt in 1994 and housed the caretaker/chauffeur originally. $335
Maid's Suite - Front
Across the hall from the Master Suite, this was originally the children’s bedroom. $275
Maid's Suite - Back
Built as in-house quarters for the maid and nanny, it adjoins the Maid’s Suite Front. $300
WHAT WE OFFER . . . AND WHAT WE DON’T
Room & Property Amenities
- A delectable breakfast buffet at 8:30, hot beverages at 6:30, complimentary homemade snacks and beverages always, and self-serve carryout!
- Private off-street parking and in-garage accommodations for motorcycles.
- Bathrooms are supplied with extra towels, toiletries, hair dryers and the like. If an iron, a wine glass, a bottle opener or anything else would make your stay more pleasant, just ask!
- Laundry service available on request.
- I am more than happy to arrange for flowers, wine or champagne in your rooms, massage (en suite and INCREDIBLE) – you name what you want, provide a budget and we shall make it happen.
- We are NOT set up to offer cooking, food prep, assembly, or kitchen storage privileges.
Sleeping and breakfast service for additional guests in your suite (space permitting) is available at $50 per person. You may invite visitors to join you for breakfast at a cost of $20 each, with 12 hours’ notice.
- Gratuities are always appreciated – never expected.
- Years of experience reveal that pets (as much as I love them) don’t mix well with two-legged guests. One never knows if the chemistry will work, and therefore, regrettably, we no longer accept pets. We do, however, have two resident felines who are not permitted in the sleeping suites.
- Please talk to me if you wish to bring children (kids are up to fifteen years of age). Because the Surgeon’s House offers privacy and escape from the hustle bustle of the outside world, mixing adults seeking quiet with children’s natural love of play may not make the ideal combination. However, if you wish to book all my rooms for a family reunion or multiple family or friend get together, children are more than welcome.
We are pleased to greet you for check-in between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. at the red front door which faces my driveway and overlooks the Verde Valley. Check-in as early as 12:30 and checkout as late as 1:30 may be arranged in advance at an additional cost of $75 each.