Our garden garage repair project continued this week with the reconstruction of one of the doors. It required far more glue and adhesive than anticipated so the second door is on the schedule for next week. We also took this opportunity to really square up these relics which will make rebuilding the header and framework infinitely easier.

BEFORE deconstruction
Dismantling all the fixes
New back stabilizer

Not to squander our momentum, we moved to levelling the ‘floor.’  Praise be the layers of concrete came up more easily than they might have.

Concrete be gone
Footer prep

Next week we hope to make a couple of monumental dump runs, pour our footers and frame in – here’s hoping and counting on a good plan!

A good start